jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, June 18, 2005 // 11:29 PM

ok today was cool lor i was way better than yesterday on my dad is watching hevenly sword and dragon saber tat show was kinda - - ok not very amusing then today went to church got jam scession ( i think it is spell correct rite) lor then the sing made me and my voice so tired haix now i can go and sleep already then it was damm disapointing lor cause my team only me and tai boon came..... everyone wat happened to you guys...... then after tat when to get a father's day present lor then when i got home i need to wrap it but raina would not halp to get my dad outta the house ar i guess she dun not know bet she gonna give my dad i hand shake as a father's day present well i would not mind seeing the face on my dad when he gets raina's present lolx iwill be laughting like crazy lolx and my dad will be putting his hand up for the whole day ok now reading some crap on friendster ok then while i went to shop for the gift the rest of them at the jam scession went out with nick gor gor to celebrate his birthday tat all i noe
still yawning at 11.47pm

-------------