jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, April 07, 2007 // 11:00 AM

hi blog

today is my gu zhen exam well a bit nervous i hope i will pass if i dun anyone wanna lend me their shoulder to cry on ... haha that a joke la but i will most probably cry

on syf that day i oso felt nervous then when my school got bronze i wanted to cry but did not later when i could not take it i just started crying, people that cared for me console me. and later when i saw her in pain , i told her that no matter how upset i am i am still worried for her then later i cried again but this time it was because i was worried for her and then xin yi was there to console me well then i just started sobbing , xin yi said i was crying like a little kid haha then xin yi can be my mummy liao . Anyway i wanna thank people like dorothy who has been a very good friend and a good consoler, cryil who has been a very good friend that talk some sense into me and not to mention a good consoler , guang yang a great store manager , xinyi my "best friend"(give two slaps on the back) my juniors and people who console me if i forgot your name i am sorry cause i very sotong one ok that all for today

Labels:


-------------