jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Sunday, March 01, 2009 // 12:29 AM

dying from the stress that is killing me, somehow school work never finishes,my hours in school are uncountable and i am so freaking stress, trying to live up to what everyone expects from me, trying to be whatever people want me to be.I hate this i am just super piss and upset. I wanna burn out asap so i can run from all this.

i am too tired, i never get to sleep in for the whole week.and I hate the undo able tutorial question, they are like not for people to do one lor, oh well i choose this path, now i have to suffer the wrath of it.Plus i have so many things coming in from my parents and people around me.They want everything done, I can't do everything.

on a second note.I wish i was born a boy. that way people won't care bout what is happening to me.I wish i could fight and own people at games,I wish i have the brains to do crazy things and everyone claims i am crazy, i wish i could own a PSP, X Box, WII all at the same time without working hard, lastly i wish i was a boy so i can eat everything and then shit them out without storing anything.

GOD give me strength for the next 2 years

TOodles
Rachel

-------------