jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, July 01, 2006 // 6:42 PM

hi blog wat can i do to get a nightmare out of my head i try all ways and all kind of method to get rid of that nightmare it's horrible
my night mare you may wanna noe is my friendship with ppl i noe i hate how to way life goes and it is bad i am always being use by friends all round me i hate it an i dun think it is fair for me they get wat they want and i am the person that will live in angony if this the kind if life i live i rather have no friends at all i hate the way they treat me and i would say many cause me tobecome like that although i dun blame them but there are still a few that are always there for me they dun ask me to do thing neither do i we do thing together so i am thankful they are with me.

-------------