jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Sunday, May 06, 2007 // 11:40 PM




hi blog

yes pls take my quiz see how well you do for it

and to people who have problem with me GET LOST

and for people who care thanks


for now i am gonna make my post seem better to read
by paragraphing yup that the best way i must thank the blogs that i read like michelle(my class)
i guess she does not know and winnie (my class) as they blog well so credits go to them for inspiration


now mugging for exams
EXAMS SUX
i hate it la but i guess this time was not very prepare la


in church this morning was doing duty in GNK
ya i think i did better this round with the help of aunty alieen and anna and jeremy ya
my co-leaders


raina lim had joshua gor gor to help with her history and she is now mugging for notes first time see raina like that haha







see raina leh first time in 12 years i see her like that
wow joshua gor gor must have a great impact in her man that make her mug over her notes like that

for now i am studying for chem yes all the mole (miss moh) and Ar and Mr concepts just can't get into my punny brain but i hope to pass

after exams i will be out all day so you can call me or beep me haha to reach me
ya yay going out haha

but now i have to mug for chem notes
i hate school but no choice
this year just seem to get tougher la

i am really afraid la but with god's grace i must do well
arg but the thought of it just make me damn piss

raina is doing the freaking weird laugh after seeing the word PUNNY
what so funny !!!!
anyway her laugh is funny , like grasping for air

haha anyway ya many discoveries and many more papers to go freaking out soon
anyone wana help me destress

Love / quack
Rachel AKA Duckie

-------------