jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Tuesday, July 17, 2007 // 9:25 PM

HI blog

hmmm come to think bout it, i have not lost all my swordswoman blood in me
still keeping the sprit of not breaking my promisses
being responsible of my own actions
and stuff like that

hmmm but i have change a lot since sec 1
that little girl who would be ignorrant of watever that pisses me of
and only listen to people who are important to me
and can't even be bothered with guys

but now sec 3 i have change
become more mature and able to accept other stuff that comes my way
i have oso become more open with mixing around with people
but i still have puglist principals

anyway today had foreign students that came to our school
the one in my photo is my buddy



so she follow me in school
later bring her to discovery center with the rest of the students
she enjoyed herself in the discovery center
yup will miss her when she leaves back to china tomorrow


haha
that all for today

yup
bye
Rachel

-------------