jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, August 20, 2007 // 3:39 PM

hi bloggie

i was really upset yesterday
anyway i went for the rehersal yesterday
i actually went there as a audience stand in(that wat nelson calls it)
then justin started calling me big foot
cause i wear men size 10
then his feet smaller so he jealous lor
haha
in the end i had to perform with the little kids to stand in for the primary 6 girls
they had their prelims
all the best
anyway then the first time i went up i dun even noe what i am suppose to do
so i just stand there and do wat i do best
laughing-_-'''
ok i think i made a fool outta myself
but it was all for a good cause la
making everyone laugh

me and raina (my sis)
me and dione
me and arisa and sherry younger sister
me in the angel wings haha trying to act cute la
no bad comments ok

then later had quarrel with my mum
she wants to go back to watch the national day rally speech
but i wanted to stay back with the youth to see if they are going for dinner togethere
then in the end i was upset with her

i seriously dun wanna be like her when i am older
i am really scared i will be like her
i dun want to make my kids suffer next time
and hear them tell me that they dun like me
and saying that i am the bad guy in their life
i am sop afraid to have kids because of this problem
i just dun wanna end up like my mum

i think i have all to say bout my sunday anyway will upload the photos taken with the kids
when i edit this post ok

toodles
Rachel

-------------