jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, August 04, 2007 // 10:39 PM

hi blog

yesterday went out with friends
and got jerry a birthday present haha
can't wait for tomorrow going east coast park
love it

anyway today had some chinese service function
at my house then sat down and talk to ben
the let jerry try the uzap at home
i wonder wat mum will say


check this stuff out ok
credits to MICHELLE

complete the sentence.
i am not :zi lian
i am: normal,lesbian(maybe),loved
i hurt:people(i think), myself,unintenionally people that love me
i love: me myself and i,everyone
i hate : evrything and anything that needs to be hated
i fear: being alone,pains,scarry movies
i hope: to be love
i play :games and games and music
i cry : when i am hurt by people
i care: for people who care
i wish: to be able to love forever
i always :breathe
i sing: evanscenes my immortal
i dance: to the beat of my heart
i search: for the real me
i learn: loads from different people
i feel: hot...
i know:wat i need
i succeed: after a few times of failling
i fail: then i succeed
i dream: future dreams
i sleep: like a log
i wonder:how will my life be next time
i need: love love and more love and to be skinny
i want:to learn how to be a assasin
i worry: bout myself and people who i love
i have: a contented life now
i fight: for my rights and for the unreasonable
i wait: for the bus... and when the time is right...and to be 18
i think: i am a leszy...not
i can't help the fact that:i am too young
i stay: alive with a frozen heart

anyway let me noe your answer ok
love to see it

that all mum is nagging already
love you people

Love
Rachel

-------------