jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Thursday, October 18, 2007 // 10:50 PM

hi bloggie

yesterday slept late
so i woke up at 12 today
beautiful timing eh

was suppose to go out with raina
but she had eye problem
so i went out with
XINYI GIRLFRIEND

haha
had fun
we went to far east and walk la
so mostly saw shoes
i want a pair of white pump
but my shoe size is freaking big
that why justin and nelson calls me
BIG FOOT
-_-'''

then saw this dress i wanna get so most probably another time then get bah
then went into sheer romance
went to see the top swimwear
man the tankis top is like $33
the shorts is $49.90
that like $80

even a bikini is cheaper la
$31 dollars only
not say very ugly la
but i can't wear a bikini
due to obvious reasons
like being
FAT
duh

so not sure leh maybe not gonna buy a swim wear
just stick with my old dull one
haha
i dun really swim that often anyway

then xinyi got some stuff
for my i want a butterfly necklace
but i am very particular bout it la
so i am just gonna get that myself
then i saw this ring
it was quite interesting as it is like a puzzle ring
2 rings together into one
hiax if only i have got that earlier

nvm
i will try to move on hoping that we will still end up together one day
the fate of life runs in me and god's hand
together me and my heavenly father
i will hope it happens
but if it does not life still go on
hmmm maybe a nun that all
haha

or see if my parents wanna get me a arrange marriage la
but must arrange to a rich guy hor
hmmm for now i will fulfill the promise i have towards him
the promise that started the relationship
that is
cause i dun wanna break promises
i am defiantly not that kinda person

anyway now will just wait
cause i am full of wounds and they dun heal
so i will not let myself get into another relationship
the only other relationship i have is with
XINYI GIRLFRIEND
haha she will kill me if she sees this

anyway that all for today
pray for me k
that i will take the time i have now till the promise end
to just let me be someone else
cause i am no longer myself without him

RACHY'S DICTIONARY

METAMORPHOSIS- the process i am in now

buttterfly is my symbol
cause that how i lead my life like
forever metamorphosis

Toodles
Rachel

-------------