jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Thursday, January 31, 2008 // 8:32 PM

hey bloggie

this few days have been a blur for me,really trying to get my life on track la.but it just keeps falling apart la. i really don't know what do. all i am waiting for is my chinese new year la. anyway chinese new year i will take load of photos ok

recently miss rahayu did a comprehension on packaging la. it was bout plastic and after doing the worksheet. Franz gave a comment,"what will the world be like without plastic la"?. i thought bout it to myself. i think the world will be a better place without plastic, i dun mean plastic plastic. i mean character plastic. i seriously dun like it when my friends are plastic la. i hope everyone will be truthful just like how i am truthful with my friends. i just think the world will be better la.

hmm life is really is kinda slow la.my homework is not done yet and everything is in a mess.let me get my life back before a disaster happens again

if a great wave shall fall, let it fall upon us on
then between the sand and stone
i will try to make it on my own


TOodles
Rachel


-------------