jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, November 26, 2007 // 9:13 PM

hi bloggie

you noe when i was younger.My teacher would ask me wat is my favourite fairytale. my answer then was beauty and the beast , Cinderella and sleeping beauty.but now i no longer believe in fairytale

i was watching enchanted . and i realize that life is not as beautiful as a fairytale la. life is not that perfect . so i should not count on it all the time la. life has not many perfect ending in the society that i live in. so i just think that true love may not exist. but that childish thinking of my may change la.this really reminded me of a song call Cinderella by tata young( i think). i guess i really fit that song

i cried yesterday.for the same old reason i have been crying the past few months. does he noe? i doubt it though. anyway there is nothing much that can be done. cause wat is done cannot be easily erase la. i dun want someone to fill that hole. cause i must fill it myself la. no one else can do that la.

break me and shape me ,mold me to who you want me to be

Toodles
Rachel

-------------