jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Sunday, November 11, 2007 // 9:21 PM

hi bloggie

i shall blog bout my week
and where on earth was i first then bout my topic of the day

ok since wednesday i have been to work
and if you ask me where i work at
yes at tiong bahru



yes this are liu li
some kinda rock but it is really pretty
i like this one


butterfly

anyway made some new friends there

this is me and olivia

di xin is hiding from the camera

haha actually there is another girl call yi jun
she is nice too

this is di xin acting emo haha
anyway will work untill 15 of this month
so come find me ok
and buy from me

anyway recently i still can't handle my emotions
i have lost my parents trust in me
will be open bout it
cause i can no longer lie bout everything
so if i go out with anyone pls make sure i reach home by 11

sometimes i worry
wat would my future be without him
just wondering will i turn for the better or the worse
i still hope for the same thing over again
i just feel that i still cannot stand on my own feet
i need someone there to catch me when i fall
i need my heavenly father's help
somehow i really need do anything bout it my world just keeps falling
then mum started talk bout my past to me
i cried
it just felt like being stabbed a hundred times in the heart
yet it just keep bleeding and it won't stop
if he wanted
he could stay forever
or never come in
but wat is done is done
i cannot erase it
so now i am stuck in the middle
but if he leaves now i will get even more hurt
so if you are reading this pls dun go
thanks but that all i can request now
not much though
i just keep dewelling on wat he say
"yada yada yada..."
they somehow haunts my thought like in the middle of doing something
i just remember them

anyway my topic for the day is judgment
i feel that every where is really judgmental
somehow bah
i just feel that the bible say not to judge
but still human life is bout judging people
maybe you dun say it but you think bout it
somehow it is still judging
i can;t run away from that fact
all i can do is to just accept everyone for who they are
like me
i am not perfect
i have "flabby arms" and look like a camel(both clement's claim)
and i try not to be
and to people who judge me
i hope you guys will not label me for how i dress or how i talk or wat i do or how i live my life
the fact is that there are many rachels you have seen
maybe the bitchy and slutty one
or the nerd
or just that horrible girl that bothers you
or maybe the one that talks the whole day
or maybe just the other one
anyway to people who judge me
you might wanna be nice to me
and i will be nicer to you
so for those who stick to their own opinion
go ahead just dun let me be bothered bout you and your words
cause if they dun help me
i ain't bothering bout wat you say bout me either
as long as you are not helping
my bottom line is judging cannot be avioded
you can only brush them or minimise them
anyway THIS IS JUST MY THINKING SO PLS DUN JUDGE ME BY MY THINKING
AND IF YOU ARE ANGRY WITH WAT I HAVE SAID I FIRST SAY I AM SORRY
BUT THIS IS JUST HOW MY BRAIN WORKS SO THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW
thanks

Toodles
Rachel

-------------