jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, November 16, 2007 // 12:25 PM

hi bloggie

somehow this pass 2 days have been really horrible
somehow yesterday i had that dream about us together again
it somehow really brings warmth to my soul
it just brings back memories somehow

my second dreams was a school concert
somehow it was scarry
it was like i was waiting for my turn to perform
suddenly the school stage just seems so big that it has 2 stories
then just as a i was about to sing
i did not bring the CD
hoping that someone or the DJ had that song
then when i said MY IMMORTAL
they play different music
so i said i would do an acapella( i think that how you spell it)
so when i started singing i got nervous and forgot the words
i was totally not myself
later on i fainted on the spot
i felt someone carried me
but the moment i regain conscious in my dream
i asked" who carried me here"
and when that sentence was over i woke up

freaky dreams happen to me especially DE JAVU
it quite scary actually
anyway i am here to just to share bout my dreams la

Toodles
Rachel

Labels:


-------------