jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Wednesday, November 21, 2007 // 3:06 PM

hi bloggie

today just came back from camp. the councilors camp was quite fun. i only went on the second day of the camp. so i miss out many things on the first day. on the second day, i actually did the rope elements only.but there were like only 40 mins per elements. so not everyone did the elements .my group was call ARIBA. the element i did was the rock wall. sanjay(duck) , vicknesah(I think is spell like that) & me did the rope climbing together. we manage to cross the red line so we got our points.i manage to climb the rock wall without breaking a nail. see how good i am. we also did the spider web. i did not expect my group to be able to carry me over . and they did not really complain much so i wanna thank the team.

today the whole group did the high wall, this time it was the whole student councilor body together so there were a few that when up first. i was in the begining. i was like telling everyone that i was really heavy but eventually they carried me up and did not complain. so i am very thankful to everyone. i learn a lot bout faith and trust in your team mates. no matter how afraid you are cause your team mates are always there.later on we gave each other gems so as to recongnise each others qualitys . i gave clarence AKA my dad( he claims that he is my father) one gem fr being my dad. i oso gave my instructors gem too and some other people like the main leaders of ARIBA and my bunk mates and my good friends.so later went back to school debrief and celebrate Heidi birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!!!

anyway monday had the MRL department outing. it was fun la but i dun really have the pics. i end up entertaining everyone by singing. just singing lor. laugh and giggle all the way through la. then at night got BBQ. EZB totally forgot bout my order so the food came late. in the end there was too much food so everyone in the end took some food home. overall it was fun and exciting.

my gems

the first letter of my name

that all for today

Toodles
Rachel

-------------