jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, November 23, 2007 // 3:43 PM

hi bloggie

yesterday was awesome. we went fullertons to celebrate lionel belated birthday

yes just finish the chocolate buffet . it was a good experience haha. learn loads of stuff.
then late when of go out.spent the night .it was awesome and fun. so i love it haha.

anyway recently have been back to emoing. my problems drain too much of my energy. they make me weak and weary. i have no more tears to shed. no more blood to bleed. if you give me a ticket to a far away place to forget all we shared. i will take it. these 2 years will be my time to heal. i will still watch you but from some distance. stop hurting me with all fun. cause when my heart wants to settle down i will be serious bout it. i wanna rest for this time. my feeling still i will never forget. i will come back stronger 2 years later waiting.

that all for today. trying to stay positive .someone once taught me that on a climb.thanks

Toodles
Rachel

-------------