jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, March 28, 2009 // 9:49 PM

hey blog

yesterday i lost my voice, as in i could not talk, oh well then went to go play LAN with cca mates, quite dumb la, cause i no voice then still play LAN but i told them i will go la, but play a while only after that go see doctor then the doc gave me medicine and antibiotics. Now i feel better la cause i can talk and scream, i really hope i can sing tomorrow. Oh well, my main aim is to finish my homework now, i feel like i dun study enough but everyone tells me i mug like nobody's business.

I am tired la and i am feeling really confuse, it feels like one of the nights i wanna cry for no apparent reason, wanting to just bursting out and do what i want la, that all i have la


TOodles
Rachel

-------------