jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, July 07, 2006 // 12:54 AM

hi blog , today i went for our worshipps team training ok for today there was a change in song leaders . you noe it is usually sharon or sam wong but today it is gor gor nick and ethel *clapping hand* haha then todya we did a new song by hill songs it is "take it all" i thought that song was cool and i am right for the first time yay . now i finish my homework liao and doing yick tings notice board thingy and i hop mum and dad dun see this post cause it is coming to 1 am and they sure kiling me if they noe i stay up untill 1 am . anyway wanna thank my father in heaven for giving me the strenght to go on untill now, without himi most probadly will be sleeping now cause of my new low energy diet ok that all for today bye blog .good morning and have a nice rest

-------------