jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Tuesday, May 08, 2007 // 12:23 AM

hi blog

yes to people who have not take my quiz pls take it
even if you dun noe me that well still can try your luck

and to people who are not happy with who i am
GET LOST
this is my life you have no say unless you are xinyi or yickting
or my parents or someone who care bout me

to people who care about me even if i dun noe who you are thanks
and pls introduce yourself

overall i am nice yes if you treat me nice and talk to me nicely
i will care for people if you care for me as friend

today have a sad day well someone in school was like avoiding me all the time i dun like that feeling so lets just call this person "X"
i chose this cause i am oso taking maths tomorrow

although X say he/she will talk me and take nothing has happen
all take no action
ya like wat our PM say

so feel kinda upset by that will try to get life over my foolish mistake of telling things
and not do that again ya

anyway english paper was ok
i dare not say easy as later i will fail
i dun like failing

ya but life is like the song collide sometimes
just get over it rachel

ya that all tomorrow is geog and maths paper 2
i just hate exam let me say if again
EXAMS SUX

love/quack
Rachel/duckie

-------------