jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Tuesday, September 04, 2007 // 10:33 PM

hey bloggie



haha i shall start blogging bout my birthday that day
well i went to watch movie untill 4 plus
then stay up and talk
cause i was out with that person
really gonna miss the time spend i mean it ok
it was the happiest day of my life so far


haha
saturday was church anniversary











me and raina
me and marcus and raina
me and joshua haha got a new hair style
anyway shawn did it for him
then went for supper


me and jared
the waffle raina and jared had
the waffle i share with marcus
haha
jared is like the little bro i wanna have
gosh he is so cute la

haha

yes sunday
went to cyril church
haha i enjoy it there
thanks cyril i enjoy myself there
then later i went out with that person
haha enjoy myself lor

then
monday i went out and watch secret
secret is a good show for all pianist
anyway i decided that
my boyfriend must be a pianist
or at least noe how to play music
someone will ask me go marry mozart or bach rite haha
they are dead la
haha
love classical music
anyone wanna lend me their classical music
haha
but i still l0ve rock ok

today
went to the old folks home to check out that place
cause we are going to the performance this thurday
haha
gonna try to take photos yea
then went out with lionel to go buy the BBQ food
gonna have BBQ this friday
yay
i think they are gonna stay over
so those in my cell let me noe who staying over

so that all

Toodles
Rachel

-------------