jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






CNY
Saturday, February 09, 2008 // 9:31 PM

.
hi bloggie,

first day of Chinese new year went to the place that i always remember all my past. it does not haunt me yet it only brings back sweets memories.my grand parents niche. somehow it became a tradition to visit them every Chinese new year. i love them and miss them alots. anyway meet up with my cousins and uncles and aunty lor. then head to grand aunty house. i love the porridge and noodles that she makes. pure Cantonese style love them.
me on the car


zhe zhe and me (so cute)

raina, me, hao hao, mao jie


family

Then later went to ah ma house. gor gor room for once was clean . so impress but he say tomorrow will dirty again.haix he ar always like that always his room like typoon run across like that anyway everyone was there i miss all my cousins. lois never bring her boyfriend along. haha so then everyone was quite ok la. elton and iz gor both wearing black. and to think i had to think twice bout wearing black


gracie and raina

then late went to aunty hwee inn and uncle abe house sit around . sharon was sleeping she went on duty last night so i did not bother her.then late headed home.

Random pics





second day went to the istana. queue .citizenship check and security check just like clubbing haha nah.


me (fat!!!)

dad and mum aww!



dad and me (fat!!!)



then later percussion kids wesely ah boy and zhen hao came over.i cycle with wes haha had a pretty good talk . he knows my problem i know his too la. trustable youg lad.They had dinner
with us dad got quite excited and cook alot till they cannot eat ah boy was making everyone laugh la . then later everyone sat down and talk lor.ah boy dad came and pick them all up.

third day went to grand aunty there.mum's mother side. oso Cantonese la . then eat and stuf like that . met my distant cousin justin AKA yuan yuan haha been calling him that since young. although he grew tall but i guess he is still shorter than me haha.then later go mum friend house collect loads of ang pow then saw real pineapples growing . really cool came home to cycle and swim . hope to lose weight la

anyway i wore glasses this year . aiya stupid sore eyes la. hope next year i will look prettier ok

TOodles
Rachel

-------------