jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Wednesday, February 13, 2008 // 11:53 PM

hi bloggie

my life goes as time flow
yet through which direction i don't know
pains and wounds will not be heal with time
yet a longing of drifting away is wanted

i hope to run away to a place where you would not find me
where i will be hidden by trees and waters, mountains and streams
where i can rest my head without worries
and not be hurt by you

the scars still remains
the wounds look fresh
they reek of blood
they stain my skin

i need something to heal them
i need you
i need you badly
but how much i cry
nothing will be done

let me be on my own for the moment
then slowly if you have the guts
come back to the place
where there lies the two of us

well i think this actually write out my feeling. happy valentines day people


TOodles
Rachel

-------------