jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, August 15, 2008 // 8:53 PM

ok everyone knows my birthday is in a 27 more days. and you guys know what i want to get. prezzies haha alright here is the list

my wish list
  • Body shop products , preferably bath products and the conventional fruits smells like strawberry, mango, peach , papaya etc
  • Rachel Gibson's romance novels. actually any kind of romance novels( please let me know which book cause i might have)
  • useful and practical stuff like stationery haha colour pens will be nice)
  • go out for dinner ( please let me know which date you booking me if not then i celebrate on my own)
  • a big Ducky , not just any ducky ya but the yellow one that i carry all over if you have seen it, the one from the movie click( ask me before buying)
  • Chicken soup for the teenage soul book 2
  • custom made personalize stuff
  • patrick star plushie
  • or surprises
  • laptop folder
  • picture collage from good friends( that appilies if you have picture with me la)
  • or just a card with meaningful words
Just to let you guys know, well dun give me key chains or handphone key chains cause i have loads and i dun have alot of handphone andbags to hang them on. yes i love you guys for being my santa claus

TOodles
Rachel

-------------