jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






PI
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 // 1:11 AM

hey all

PI is killing me but i got my first draft done and submited, happy la. haha. I felt as it i have no life, i just go to school, come home face homework, go to school come home face homework,i am so bored i really hope to have a holiday where i can sleep and do what i want, and not have to worry about assigments to complete, deadlines to meet, i am tired yet i can't give up.

my mind drift back to the past, back to where we used to be, when we would hold hands and walk down the street, my voice chattering all the way, you just nod your head and listen.
months pass, we ran out of topics to share, to find out that we were completly 2 different people in life, to my horror and dismay.Hugs and kisses still had their warmth, yet i have grown cold of you,your voice going over the same topic, in my mind ignored completely, i used to say i will wait for you,yet i can't go on anymore,waiting for you has become my chore.I used to say i would love you forever, i can't carry on anymore, cause the flame has been burned out, the love has grown cold,all that resides were all the foreign memories lock up in a far far away, sometimes i miss kisses and hugs, yet i want none from you.You broke my heart and taught me a lesson on how to truly love, now i am all stronger and i am free, no longer bounded by the chains and wounds you left behind, i have learn to love and grow from there,i am happier and free, Thank you for the lessons you taught me, and things i have learn from you, i am alot wiser and i know who to choose.

i have been outta a relationship for almost 2 years and completely forgotten him, i dun need him anymore, all that is left is a thanks you


To a certain person, someone i am standing at the corner watching, i am always behind of you and you most prolly never see the true me, we talk , we laugh, we joke , yet you would never know that i have fallen in love again,sometimes distancing myself would be the best, yet i see you everywhere, i look for you in a crowd wherever you maybe.Sometimes it scares me to know that i would never have the guts to say i like you.Maybe one day , we will see.

feelings run out tonight once more as i sort my life out

TOodles
Rachel

-------------