jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, May 16, 2011 // 10:30 PM

Ok people. I have been really busy with work and writing a new story. I need a cover for my story so as to entice people to read it. I think my story is too factual and not much emotions. Anyway I am bored and I am into uploading my work on the blog. So i guess I will upload some photos.


This is me at BFF ( Best fries forever). I had it with shelveen after our SMU open house. We tried the conventional cheese fries and it was awesome. So go try other favours which would be even better. BFF can be found at orchard cinelesiure basement, near frolick.


This was taken during Hui le's birthday, We went to try this Italian restaurant called Bruno Pizza bar. It has this pizza that has like vegetable on top, well that is their signature dish, so we gave it a shot. I am not too use to having veggies on top of my pizza , but it was a good change for that moment.


Now I am too tired to continue. I guess I just have to think of new stuff to blog about.

Love you
Rachel


-------------