jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, November 12, 2011 // 5:03 PM

Hey everyone,

Most of my presentation are over. There is so much in my life now. So anyway I have started exploring my talents in different things.

I have started to do my own videos , who knows I might do a vlog and upload it in blog. No worries I will still be writing. Now I'm more into covers for songs. I think Raina and I will be doing " if i die young" by the band perry. Grace has agreed to help with the songs that require piano. Oh well quite excited to get all of us together, my new covers are posted on YouTube , just search Raeannmil.


The second thing I'm exploring is song writing. I saw ANTM cycle 17 and the girls were writing lyrics and I felt like , if they could do it , I can . I'm still kinda lost to what topic to write about.

The one thing that has been bugging me is my gifting and talent. I feel as if I don't have a gift because I may have ideas but I don't complete them. This is really horrible . Plus I don't really know what god wants me to do in my life. Many of the people around me know their calling and I feel like I'm still lost. I also feel like I have no talents, like just floating around and this gets me upset. It makes me feel like I'm useless. I really don't know what to do. A girl in cell group was sharing about how god has used her for the pass months and I look at her and I'm like wow " god if you can do this for her, what about me ". I just feel so left out.

I guess that's all for my update. To all out there who know your talent, use them . Cause some people here are dying to discover their talent .


Xoxo Rae

-------------