jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, September 25, 2006 // 11:51 PM

hi blog
ok i noe i have not blog for long well anyway i will tell you bout wat happened during my last week it was a bad week for me as my friends keep ingoring me over a project

my friends
well after that week my friends keep ignoring me cause i did not go for my project as i chose it over my vocal training i noe that they have every rite to be angry but i did wat i had to beside seeing them living without me is better maybe just maybe i should leave them i mean that kinda hurt that i get all the ignorance they think it is a form of punishment but the hurt i get can never be compare with that i dun expect anything to happenas i noe nothing is going to change but for wat i noe all i can say is i am sorry i hope they will forgive me

-------------