jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Wednesday, May 09, 2007 // 7:31 PM

hi blog

my life is in really a mess
i am just thankful to people who care for me

and for people who dun GET OUTTA MY LIFE

ya recently been really upset over certain things
i dun see a need for you to ignore me over stupid things i have said
i keep getting hurt by you and i am sick of it
it is not you people so dun worry ok

for now i need to heal
i need time off from life
i need to leave everything behind
i am already quite thankful i have friends who care for me
and my heavenly father who has been there beside me
and my guitar to keep my accompany in silent times

well today had chem was kinda fine
i thought i could pass
i guess that good enought
tomorrow is A maths
anyway it is the last paper so just stick with it rachel

haha going out during the weekend
speech day photos will be blog in afterb tomorrow
during the next two week
For the SYF CO celebration i will take loads of photos and will post it too

Bye/quack
Rachel/ Duckie

-------------