jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, September 10, 2007 // 1:05 AM

hey bloggie

as time pass i feel even more worst than i use to
i just feel that time really wait for no one
i dunnoe i think the pass few months that i have spent with someone was rather short
i mean i just feel that time flies so fast
i dun wanna be a burden to someone
and if i have to leave i will just leave cause
if i want someone to be happy i must not be a burden

i dunnoe i am glad my this "problem" is coming to a break
i hope if this starts again i will handle it better and with more concern cause this is no longer child-play
i will most probably live my life better from now on so as to not hurt myself so easily
but i will still wait no matter wat it takes

to that someone( you know yourself)
thanks for this time you gave me
although they were filled with happiness, sadness, angryness and many other feeling
i thank god that at least you have show me some things in life i have never seen
this time i had will never be erased from my memories
cause they were most probably the best times of my life
i thank god for you and pray you will be safe
you will always be in my prayers
thanks... i hope to see you when the time is right
i pray we will still be together again

anyway people this is my feeling pls dun comment on it or confront me about it
cause if i dun write this problem i will really burst one day
i thank everyone who has read it and not comment bout it neither have gossip bout it

thanks

i thank god that you have been there once
i will remember and love you forever

those are my promisses to you forever

toodles
Rachel

-------------