jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, February 15, 2008 // 6:24 PM

hi bloggie

yesterday was valentines day, got present form xinyi girlfriend and celeste.my dearest romeo did not give me . but it is ok i gave her la. hope everyone like my cookies.later on i went all the way down to boon lay to pass my good friends their gifts. hope everyone love them.ls give comment on them thanks

last year bout june, i was looking forward to valentines day. but yet before any valentine day started . it ends in just a blink of an eye. here i am left on the stone with no place to hide with no place to go.you walk on in life without looking back , without shedding a tear. you held your head up high , not a sound , not a cry.right now sitting in a pool of blood, you stole nothing except my heart. i have no more feelings, no more emotions.but yet somehow i can feel the pain. the hurt.i saw couples holding hands. i wish i was in their situation but no guarantees la.

anyway just now went to the gym and scrap my knee

see how bad my scrap knee is

anyway that all for today

TOodles
Rachel

-------------