jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, March 28, 2008 // 12:29 AM

hi bloggie

today ... blah blah blah usual routine that i don't needa repeat another time. school.after that went for the orchestra preparations.long but i tried. after that went out to meet carmen and so wei xin(haha). walk around. then went for the body shop sales(scream everyone scream ARR), carmen was so nice to help me queue for like really long. i bought tons of stuff. i love body shop a hell load.
high high. side effects of body shop.

things i bought
-one strawberry body polish
-one peach body lotion
-one mango lotion
-one vitamin e cleanser
-3 strawberry shower gel

see THE BODY SHOP is love. and carmen is awesome
after that went for my gu zheng class. final check on the solo. then head home.tomorrow is my cultural night performance, some say is to show talent others like someone ahem is calling this the most humiliating time of my life. anyway i gotta go sleep. hectic day tomorrow.wish me all the best and remember buy me flowers.

oh THE BODY SHOP is love, CARMEN is awesome but XINYI is my dearest girlfriend. ok ok think watever you want to think ok

TOodles
Rachel

-------------