jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Sunday, March 23, 2008 // 10:10 PM

hey readers

i was doing some random thinking and i remembered my prayer in the afternoon. divided life, that word never really struck me until i was walking outside mt teachers place. then i remember someone close to me telling me living a divided life is no good and i will feel guilty. it is quite true isn't it.

every time when you go out with certain people. you act and sometimes you don't . it is really human to act all the time. very normal. but it is being true to yourself? sometimes we act to fit in yet presenting yourself in honesty and truth is still the best.what is the best idea of not living a divided life. is it just presenting yourself with truth or is it just being who you are with certain people.for me i tell people who i am not comfortable with the very brief stuff but if it is my close friend they know me well and they do accept me la.

anyway recently i have been watching someone . i do admit that i am jealous and i don't like this person in the first place.i hate the pretend you are giving to people around you. it is awful and sick looking it is like putting that mask just for everyone to like you.i know winning means to you and if that is it then go ahead cause eventually you will realize that you. you end up winning nothing but yourself i just don't like the way you behave and i am getting sick of it, so many people getting dupe by your lies.you not as perfect as you seem,and innocence is just pretended to make yourself look dumber. stop degrading yourself.people feel disgusted by it.ugh. sorry folks one day you will know what i mean.

just ranting bout that person made me feel super sick. anyway whoever you are that i am ranting bout good luck to you.well don't go assuming it is you that i am ranting bout. but if the shoe fits then go ahead and assume but i repeat.I DID NOT SAY WHO YOU ARE.

anyway this week topic is most probably bout models.i know i am not really fit to be a model but i wanna try blogging bout it cause it has been bugging me. i will get the "model" post done by this week ok

TOodles
Rachel

-------------