jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, February 23, 2008 // 9:20 AM

hi bloggie

i feel so confuse now. i hate confusion. i am just so upset about everything that happening between me and him. somehow i can't let go. i have not been truly happy since last year september. it hurts, no one sees my pain. they dun noe anything and they tell me to just get over it. as i stare into the mirror the only thing i see is weakness. when did i become so weak, was it then in sec 2 when i had my first shot. that fella gave me a heart. but i could turn it cold. i did not or is it when he left. i dun wanna run away from these problems, i need to solve them. i can't just cover them out i need a good mind set i need a strong heart. i should turn my heart cold toward my problems, so when i solve them will not scream, i will not cry.when someone you loves leaves you, one part of me died.i guess Rae is no longer there already. now Rachel is really hurting inside.saying sorry is pointless. i pray lord pls take my pain away. Amen

TOodles
Rachel

-------------