jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Tuesday, April 22, 2008 // 8:59 PM

quiz

chin leong wants me to do this quiz
1.What age do you wish to get married?
22-28

2.What do you want to do now?
study till i get all A1 for o levels

3.What is the dumbest thing you have done in your life?
i dun noe like being a hardcore nose digger?(raina's claim) but of course the dumbest thing i did was to write a differentiated question's answer wrongly ( of course this is how smart i am ) duh!

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
no( thou shall not stare at perfect people)

5.Any dreams?
Deja vu dreams can

6.Do you believe in eternity love?
Forever love
Forever love
我只想用我这一辈子去爱... i guess so for agape and philleo

7.What are you afraid to lose?
my voice( so i can irritate clement MUHAHAHA)

8.If you meet someone that you love,would you confess to him/her?
what happen if love went wrong after you confess. will it work. i won't until i very sure

9.List three good point of the person who tagged you.
good to bully(omae wa baka des)
he likes girls(duh)
a very good guy ... so girls who are interested in grabbing such a good guy pls contact me.
first come first serve

10.What are the requirements for my other half?
a lot la. love me , love my family,love god. play music ,cook, telepathy with me accept me ,likes to exercise( so can run to lose to weight)
plus point: taller, good looking ,know wat to say when i am sad. a good aura. and must be able to seduce me without anything more than a kiss ,older, mature ,understanding oh ya and 6 credit cards(raina's requirements not mine)

11.Type of people you hate.
people with no tinge of honesty, people who will repeat questions consecutively , people who backstab (on my lower end of hate coz sometimes i backstab, c'mon i am human la)people who pretend to get another's attention ( SICK) and pedophile

12.Do you cherish everyone of your friend?
people who are worth cherishing will be cherish for those who are not. you may come and go

13.Do you believe in god?
yes duh he help me so much

14.What do you think the most important thing in your life is?
god, family and my daily needs

15. Do you need to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
i dun mind but dun have oso ok

16.What kind of friends do you hope to be in their eyes?
the high-end people and people who see my innerself

17.if you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
my fat full body. into a hot body( c'mon which girl does not want to look good)

18.What is your wish for now?
to score 8 points for o levels

19.Do you believe in fate?
does fate believe that there is me? maybe

20.Are there any ugly woman?
no only lazy woman( too lazy to run that why)

instruction:remove 1 question and add in your own personal question. make a total of 20 question. tagged 8 friends then notify then through their tag board.list the tagged people out. whoever does the quiz will be blessed.

1. raina lim
2.brenna
3. yan jun
4. dhana
5. ziyang
6.sherry
7.emily
8.cyril
whoever that reads this just do it and notify me ok

ok that all. chin leong happy now

TOodles
Rachel

-------------