jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Sunday, March 30, 2008 // 9:34 PM

hi bloggie

ok guys let me just say that cultural night is ok. i nearly pass out after my solo. i think it has something to do with my nervousness. yet it could be due to the bad flow of blood. (always happens).after that was ok. someone did not laugh and said i was good, not bad for me cause this person claims to know music very well.Mr goh pray for me before that.thanks.Karen was keeping me clam together with xinyi.

Peeps of the orchestra. i am sorry i lose my temple always.it it partially my fault and you guys fault too. sometimes i ask you guys to do stuff. maybe you feel that i am raising my voice but i need to be loud so everyone can hear me.when i talk, all i ask is for cooperation that we get things done.and the speed of us moving is really slow.that another thing we need to improve. i am leaving the orchestra soon.(happy for some of you).please be nice to your new chairman and vice-chairman.

ok like i promise. models.my question of the post is: are models that are very skinny good for the image of young teenagers nowadays?

my answer would be a no. many young people (including myself) see models on tv. magazines and think to myself. how good if can be like them. you just keep staring and staring at them . In side you just wanna be as thin as them.i don't think it is healthy for young people as. these models are so thin that they don't have boobs and booty. basically just flat. everyone should be healthy if you have a flat tummy and good assets.but if models like themselves like then that is good . just gotta be happy with yourself. i know i am guilty of looking at models and wishing i was the one like that. but i decided not too for certain reasons after reading a book.overall i just wanna say don't use others body in comparisons to yours cause everyone has a different body.

all my post are just my thinkings and my thoughts. no one who has left and comment is obligated to follow my thought. you can have yours.my thought are mine and this is just how i feel bout the my topic if you are unhappy .pls contact me to clarify this post is not aimed at anyone it is just a personal thought.

on a lighter note. watch this video


if you feel you are zack and wish to know bout this jesus . talk or e-mail me. if you feel you are josh. then i think it is time we do something. if you watch and dun feel anything. it is ok. at least i know i tried.

TOodles
Rachel

-------------