jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, August 16, 2008 // 9:48 PM

Tonight i saw myself clearly, i saw how i have progress over the years. i saw that willfulness inside me that use to be there, now gone with the wind. i saw the pain and wounds that i bear, now they have become scars.I saw the weakness that use to accompanied my fears, they now have become something neglect, something i did not bother. i also saw the way i wrote, it was different from last time.I saw myself growing stronger from the weakness.Over years i have change, including my photos

yet somethings still remain the same like emoing certain times. going high in the middle of the night and the most famous one procrastinating lor. Haha years later will be better

there is another thing to add.

I wanna thank my heavenly father for one thing,my chinese O levels results. I really owe it all to him.Everyone who knows me, knows that my chinese highest mark since sec 1 to sec 4 is a B4.I got loads of C5 and C6 and d7. SO getting a B3 is a miracle.Plus on that day, for paper 1,the formal letter was of a mixed genre so it was either a complain or a suggestions. many students do not know what to write. i wrote what i thought was right. Compo was of a weird topic , with karen telling me that i might have misread the question. i was really scared , with paper2 not completing the questions. i was afraid i might have failed. Overall when i walked into the exam hall for paper1,my electronic dictionary died cause i forgot to bring battery, even though i did have the book dictionary but i was really slow. so thank god for giving me that B3.

i got to go

TOodles
Rachel

-------------