jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, April 10, 2009 // 1:30 AM

hey all,

just to let you know my previous post was some sort of reflection post and not a emo-sad post but a emo-reflective post. I have learn alot and grown stronger, so dun worry ok.

I was watching Chi bi 2 , awesome show, love the graphics,love the story line and the show.This war shows are awesome, yet they depict another part of human nature, the greed and ambitiousness of human life, wars are the worse plight in a country, because it is not the soldiers that are tragic, but their wife and mothers. Tons of men go to war, yet in war no matter win or lose, Soldiers will still die,eventually it is their wife and mother that feel the hurt, the loss and the grievance of the death of their love ones. This is how sad war is, and each time i see those soldiers die, i think to myself, did they truly give their life for this or were force to do this job. Sometimes they go for weeks without seeing their family and love one. I don't like war for this reason and i think it is a stupid way to settle your hatred for each other.




my thoughts wonder of to you randomly, i wish to keep distances in order not to hurt myself, yet another half of me wants to know you better,this feelings keep coming, i can't stop it, i wish i did not have a heart, then i won't know love, then i won't feel this way each time i think of you.I wished

TOodles
Rachel

-------------