jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Thursday, July 02, 2009 // 11:46 PM

Hey,

Recently have been quite coop up, things are happening and i feel like a freaking no lifer, the best part are all the parties tempting me all this while. First butterfactory , now St james powerstation. The best part, My wild side is coming out very soon, Everytime i party once during my hols, it is a night that i really enjoy all that and go crazy with the music that bring my feet along. I mean now i wanna do this stuff, i have people to stop me all over and not go with me.

Even though i hold a goody goody 2 shoes rept, i still have my wild side, to do everything crazy for once . Not my best rept, but i love the thrills and the fun of it, living on the high life. I will still come back down . Just one night all i am asking. now a simply stay out is no longer as good as it was. somehow people are just disappearing all over. I am tired and seriously i need a life.

Tomorrow last paper get over and done with.

Physics can kiss my ass goodbye

TOodles
Rachel

-------------