jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, April 24, 2009 // 11:55 PM

Hey all,

I feel so screwed up with my life, I dun like going home, I dun wanna go home, I am just tired of the yelling and screaming when I reach home,I tired of seeing raina and mum and dad fight, it is no longer peaceful, I am tired of living here, I dun feel home, I think my family is screwed up, they have problems and they dun tell each other all they do is PMS infront of each other, how tiring can that get when I return home from a stressful day in school and all they are doing is giving attitude to each other.I am so moving out, I can't live with them anymore, I can't stand the added stress.when I get into a uni, I will move to a hostel, I am just too tired for all this stuff. With the addition of schoolwork.


I am tired, I truly am, I wanna get away from you, sometimes I blame myself for knowing you. Knowing you makes me feel both happy and confuse at the same time,I feel happy when you talk to me, but when you talk to that other person, I just keep telling myself you like her better than me,I want to know what you truly think. I feel like this is one of those added stress that I put on myself, yet I can't remove it , cause my heart does not change overnight, if I ask you to hate me, will that make me feel better.

School work sucks, all I think about is homework constantly, day after day I am worrying about how to complete the day's homework, if I dun I will panick, I hate this feeling.

I need a break, break from family , from that guy and from schoolwork, I am truly tired.

TOodles
Rachel

-------------