jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Tuesday, May 12, 2009 // 10:21 PM

hey all

school has been very stressful for me, i seem to falling under all the pressure that there is there, but i chose this path and i shall finish it till my A levels. Aside from that, i just finish my SYF.

SYF training was tough, as it we had to stay back till 9 pm in school and i had to stay up till 2-3 am in the morning to do my homework,which i am rather slow at.That why i am sick now

i have come to accept the school life here at JC, i thank god for the great friends i have made, my classmates and CCA mates whom have given their concern over me constantly,they are mainly the reasons why i like school a lot better than i used to. Everyday is a different feeling in school. A less tense day would be wed and fri.

SYF has sort of destroyed my passion for music. I realise that if music is played under stress pressure and expectation, it will completely destroy the passion for creativity and freestyling. I need to develop back the passions for music.It is so important to be as music is the only thing that sees me thoroughly through. It does not lie bout my feelings, it brings about how i feel and my character anad personality in it's song. It tells my fears , weakness and strength. It accepts me for my flaws and strength, that why i love music so much.

I am thinking of taking music theory, once again considering on taking on the music route. to do compositions and doing the thing i love most.Maybe i should get a job at a music store this year, as maybe a assiatant or something like that.

that all i have

TOodles
Rachel

-------------