jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Wednesday, June 17, 2009 // 12:24 AM

Hey people,

I am back from japan, that is great.First off i would like to say sorry for not blogging, too busy to but I will try to update once in a while. Japan photos are up on facebook, I wonder if I could link it down.ok secondly I would like to thank who have given me wise words bout. Liking someone, the good news is I no longer like that guy, cause I realise I liked him for his looks, and not his character. Liking him for his looks would make me as shallow as him, as he likes another girl for her looks. Japan woke me up and gave me time to think through. The double good news is ,for the first time in my life, my heart is empty, I am in love, not jumping into liking someone else and that is a good think, I am gonna concentrate on my dream. So all pls stop being worried for me, there is something I have learn, it may sound familar

"If a guy is interested, he would make the first move and go all out"

That what I have learn and I guess I have become stronger.Now bout school, I seriously hate homework, cause it is killing me and it is tiring, but I choose this so oh well. Anyway I feel damn guilty bout not studying for 3 days, that is bad

That all I have folks as you can see what a nerd I turn into

TOodles
Rachel

-------------