jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Friday, November 18, 2011 // 6:01 PM

Hey everyone ,

Yesterday was the shiseido sales, which was at their office situated at orchard building , the one which H&M is at. Liying and I went to the sales to see what new makeup hauls we could get. I needed new foundation while Liying is a lipstick fanatic.

When we enter the sales area, there were tons of people squeezing like mad. It was crowded and insane. I literally had to squeeze in with all the other ladies at the sales. At first I was looking for ettusais foundation, I'm acquainted with the foundation due to my makeover challenge. So I wanted to get the refill pack. After that Liying went to look at lipstick while I browse around.

As I was browsing around, I saw tons of items such as blusher , eyeliner, mascara and lots of skin care products. I was so tempted to buy new products. Each time I pick up the item , I would have to think to myself if I need it , so as to prevent myself from rash buying. Each time I pick up something , I would think of how many more products I have at home that I have not used , and this would stop me from buying.

Later on I thought to myself " since I have so much makeup products , why don't I do a makeup review on each product I use". Eventually I put back the ettusais foundation , got a maquilage foundation instead, under Liying's support, while Liying bought a lipstick. By the time we paid and go , there was a long line of ladies queuing to get in. Thanks god I went earlier. I walked out of shiseido's office with new foundation from maquilage( I think that's how you spell it) and a brand new idea on what to blog. By the way I will try to the ettusais foundation eventually, I liked it the previous time I used it.

Xoxo Rae

-------------