jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Tuesday, May 15, 2007 // 8:41 PM

hi blog

to the people whom love and care for me thanks i must learn to cherish this people who care

today i am gonna talk bout a topic that i may never talk again la

for my mummy

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

although i spend all your money ya




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

haha ok

well today i was just thinking of someone else
ya it is a her
yes i just thought bout how important she is to me
la stay up to talk all day
will miss the day i spend with her
ya i feel like a little girl who is gonna lose her mummy
at the thought of this i felt like crying
but i must stay strong for her
ya all for her
i will miss her alot ya

ok ok enough of the sad story la ok la i got a few photos on marcus b'day party and the seoul garden party
will show you guys ok

our table
the protein (it looks sick la)
our plate ya me yick ting and rain plate
our steamboat at seoul garden
chair man and me(yick ting and me)
me and siqiin


ya the chicken (look like pig intestine ladone by raina lim)


from the right me,xinyi,chin leong,jessy,yile
the five of us again
from the left jessy chin leong xinyi and me
my dear seniors haha
ya we went for marcus birthday party
well we did not take photo with the birthday boy
sorry marcus
on the way back took bus with xinyi jessy and chin leong
ya i bite chin leong's hand and chin leong bite my hand haha but not pain one
ya drop at the same stop with them to take 10
ya chin leong all the while trying to act cute lor
damm crap la
yup that all i will post mother's day photo and the speech day one another day ok
Love/Quack
Rachel/ Duckie

-------------