jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Wednesday, September 12, 2007 // 9:37 PM

hi bloggie

i miss him i really do
well there is nothing much to hide anymore since
we have sperated liao
but still not gonna say who i have been with
anyway monday was the last day
i cried , he cried during the break up
our break up was not due to not liking each other anymore
but more of other things in life
still upset and will miss him forever
but life still goes on
i have exams in 3 weeks
i have to pick myself up by then
but then like wat they say
when you leave each other than you truly noe you love each other
hiax watever now
back to being a single soul,there are good and bad

anyway then tuesday when out with him
my final and last time that all i can do
did not cry but he did
i promiss him we will still be friends
just like how we are still and forever will be
but my love will never change
but loving him does not mean being with him
it means knowing that he will be happy
that all i ask
i nearly wanted to cry when i left
then daddy came to pick me up
i guess dad is afraid that i woud cry i guess i was afraid too

talking bout that
my whole family noe bout the realationship after coming home crying on monday
but mum does not noe who is that person but raina and dad noes
i noe they will not say so i trust them
dad gave me advice on how to handle this problems
while raina was there to comfort me whenever i miss him

after this i wanna thank my family, GOD, yickting and xinyi plus marcus for letting me noe that they will be there for me when i need them
and i wanna thank him for showing things i never knew in life and he said he will be there when i need him
i wanna thank people who have been praying for me and thank those that have been there for him too
and thank everyone else i forgot


my 不能说的密密 and prommises
will never change to you
will love you forever

toodles
Rachel

-------------