jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Thursday, August 21, 2008 // 5:33 PM

this few days have been bad to me. i always wake up early then study until time to go school. not enough sleep and stuff like that.Somehow i feel disturb bout things around me, i feel disturb bout my future.I just having a confusion in myself. I actually sense another stage of metamorphosis coming.Some how i think a personality change. I don't know.Well felt abit disappointed today some reasons known. Overall i feel i am not gonna be the same.

anyway all my bad papers are over . i still gotta study.Somehow i just remember this song Firefly.
Thanks to linc for showing me this song.

gonna do SS if not will fail tomorrow

Firefly come back to me
make the night as bright as day
I'll be looking out for you
tell me that your lonely too
firefly come lead me on

follow you into the sun
that's the way it ought to be
firefly come back to me

TOodles
Rachel

-------------