jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Sunday, October 26, 2008 // 9:06 PM

you know it is been a long time since i post like some really emotional post, well i am not emo la.however being a emotional base person, i base alot on my emotions.

Alright bout my day, today was youth anniversary la.we were split up into our new cell. well we went to play games, in the morning, with my cell and lio's cell, lio was not around. i got saboed to play the first game, thanks to my cell leader,you try to get everyone to vote for me , in the end there was a draw , then james never vote, so he vote for me la. Thanks titus. Anyhoo,i actually had to get peanut butter smeared all over my face,Jared sub my last minute, then later have to throw maconroni on his face. we got the most maconroni. haha then later gotta spread jam and stuff o the bread according to colour. we got all correct, the last game was for the whole team to split into guys and girls, the girls and guys must partner. we have got extra guys, so they partner each other.then we as a team needs to eat 30 roti prata. the girls must eat 2 times of the guys. i partner ben. 2 of us were joking with like titus and jared behind la. cause i tie our shoe laces together instead of our feet so easier to walk la i ate 2.then the last pair which was guys had to eat like 10 roti pratas in 3 minutes. so titus and jared had to eat la. well we manage.However i felt that Rainy's team was more pro, roy spires and marcus were like the last then they still sitting and talking and eating slowly, super funny, they were impressive la. i felt like a pig

then service was good, i really love the song you are faithful. wanna learn how to play on piano( lenny you saw this, i give you the chords la). then eat like a pig, could not take it le so go run for half an hour, impressive eh.for someone who has not run for so long. then eat alot of rubbish again la.

now blogging i really enjoy myslef todat, one of the more carefree times in the mids of the hussle and bussle.


Cry - Mandy Moore

Mandy moore -cry
I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
It lasted forever
And ended too soon
You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

The moment that I saw you cry

It was late in september
And I've seen you before (and you were)
You were always the cold one
But i was never that sure
You were all by yourself
Staring at a dark gray sky
I was changed

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry

I wanted to hold you
i wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything, all right....

I'll always remember...
It was late afternoon...
In places no one would find...

In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry


this song reminds me of one person, he thinks crying is something against his nature la. so i am just reminded.Just like the chorus.
i am over and done with that feeling

I laugh when i am happy, i cry when i am sad, i jump when i am hyper, i scream when i am scared.i yell when i am angry . i wanna be truthful to my emotions

TOodles
Rachel

-------------