jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, September 27, 2008 // 10:20 PM

i am suffocating in here, sick and tired of the stuff that are thrown at me, my day was horrible, firstly, i ask linky and lenny out to go study like 2 days ago, lenny was ok, but linky can't decide, make me so piss and upset la, 2 days to decide leh , they can't decide and their indecissiveness makes me really mad, i hate it la. wanna go, go dun want, dun bother, next time i dun wanna be the nice person doing all the planning and when i plan you dun like it , voice it out, but if you got no where nice to suggest then just stick with my opinion, i am so over and done with this people , freaking upset la.

next my parents,they just keep pushing me , i can't take it, needa breathe, i know they do this for my good but then i hurts me alot, my dad keeps nagging at me, plus my little sis is like an ah lian la, she talk like the whole world owes her stuff, i dun like it , i dun wanna talk to people who are like that. I wanna lock myself in my room, i wanna cry badly, i can't take it, i wanna bawl to xinyi cause she always listens to me, i wanna rant to xinyi.

i am just so upset la, i need air, i need to be Rachel for myself, not Rachel for everyone else

TOodles
Rachel

-------------