jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Sunday, September 14, 2008 // 8:11 PM


i was reading a book i use michelle's kino vouchers to buy, The art of french kissing, it is a really nice book. it is actually a romance novel and i feel that it is quite a nice story, all bout this girl whose fiance broke up with her, she move to paris , stayed with a roomate who became her business partner , her business partner has a weird thing bout dating french men and then dumping them affter a first date, a learning that these french men so very good kissing. this girl also had a job as a PR to look after a french rock star who constantly got himself into trouble, so it is a adventure this girl had in paris, the city of lights.

haha i wanna go travel europe,see the whole of europe, walk down the streets of london carefreely, go up Eiffel tower and walk down around the river side, watch the light sky in paris,walk in the rich history of Rome in italy, enjoy the spainish culture and many more, that is one of my dream..

alright over all this book is very nice, my few favourites, added to my list.

alright had church, today's cell kept me pondering , bout my christian life. Got to lead a more radical chiristian life.hmmm today i just felt lost and all, i felt so pressure by my results from my prelims, i felt i lost, i did not know what to do bout my O levels,i dun even know where to go, i just felt like crying out to god.I needed to cry so badly, i needed a solution. i pray this time willl go off asap.

That all for this night

TOodles
Rachel

-------------