jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Thursday, August 28, 2008 // 12:06 AM

PRELIMS ARE OFF, and i Rachel lim am happy. cause this week is the end of prelims, teachers day celebration and best of all, MY Birthday . Yay me!!!i will be having a chaotic week ahead, i need to breathe abit though. anyway i am here to blog bout teachers day by linky's demands i have to blog, cause he say that i make him blog but i dun blog so have to blog lor.

anyway teachers day, had some workout for teachers day. i found it expectionally funny cause there were like 4 guys in some sort of boxer kinda shorts.kicking and punching, was laughing when some girls started taking photo. i found it expectionally funny. anyway later had class party, ying han and karen pangseh me and never come so i was alone la, had concert and enjoyed myself. met some seniors and then cab to Anderson. waited for teachers, my primary classmate most of them did not come. so i called chun heng and meet him haha still have not change over the years, the way he talks and reacts haha.He is a lucky ass, he got into ACJC for their DSA and his results are only slightly better than mine, that so unfair.Then met mr khoo , he was like expecting a B3 from me , so i guess my results are not impressive. talk to Mdm neo, actually i mention her name in front of some kid and they started saying loads of bad stuff bout her, then it remind me of myself, i remember i use to dislike her alot cause she was so mean to me. but if she was not like this, i would nto have made it to express le, i would not be taking my Olevels this years, so appreciate you teachers no matter how bad they are, you will see the results in your later part of life.

After that went to Ah ma's place, bathe, talk to grace, i have not talk to her for a long time. after that went ot vivo and meet the girls and talk and enjoy, laugh. Went for dinner with linna and then talk and went home, swim and go to bed.

Alright pictures coming up






the food we had


the girls who made the food

the amount of rubbish we made

this was "sold out" fast





nadera





winnie and xue ling

Dominic , with mattz

R for Rachel =D


concert

Iylia and me

R is for Rachel

ashikin, Iylia

me and Iylia

me and Iylia's birthday cake


lorena,lim shuen


raina's friend, lorena, jing rong and lim shuen


dun eat the flower la( she got the evil smile)

me with the flower

me playing piano

Grace playing piano











TOodles
Rachel

-------------