jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Monday, September 01, 2008 // 11:17 PM

hmm been celebrating my birthday for the pass few days, my cell gave me a shock by remembering my birthday, i thought all of them forgot bout my birthday, was kinda sad at first later i was freaking shock la.really touch by what my cell did la. went for my teacher's day hi tea, eat and laugh until i am really happy. went to run and did felt happy for my birthday.Many people wish me happy birthday haha thanks people.

today i actually ask my beloved doggy, linky, to wake me up but no he did not( horrible fellow i gotta send you to spca) Then in the end i woke up when lenny sms me bout being late. i really thought it was meet at parkway.Later all come up to my place to surprise me. i really got a shock la, all gang up with my sis, Raina, to come surprise me, after that go wild wild wet, however it rain. so ya i did not play much la. so horrible. went to have lunch and went t linky place and wait for him to get drum stick and stuff like that, me and nish were fighting over his dog whitkey , she is super cute la.Anyway threw linky's frog at xy and was laughing like hell, then went to the jamming studio to jam. not very progessive today however we can always try the next round.
after that they all went to my place, xy cooked and then we ate, later cut cake and i was quite surprise cause the cake is they make themselve one lor, so touch la, and xy only stand and watch but still she help with the decorations la. haha so 感动. after that send xy to the bus stop and walk to tanah merah with the guys. i was walking and talking to them bout life issues la. somehow talking bout it makes me think of my life issues on what i will do and stuff like that. I dun wanna think, i am not sure what to do and stuff like that, i am worried bout what will happen to me. well come home emoed and now blogging la

photos coming up












ben , claudia and me


me and mentor

look at justins mouth

my cell girls


lio and raina playing Basket ball



the dance by our church girls




my century egg porridge

me and my "wife"



super duddettes

the nike run

today's photos

that us( i am the one in the center)


that patrick i am hugging is my present from xinyi and lenny





i play acoustic?

a happy xy camming in the toilet



linky like sleeping like that



nish and lenny

linky on drums

-------------