jump to the top
True Colours
Shining Through






Saturday, September 20, 2008 // 10:16 PM

alright today 2 events happen, ICC with coke and my family dinner, ICC was alright, saw some interesting animals and then talk to my mum's boss wife, she is a nice person to talk. Then later i found a small Tyre . then later went to visit my grandparent's niche. when Tm to eat and wait for raina, then went for family dinner . sit and laugh and i ate 5 unagi.



this is a bird that i saw in lim chu kang

pod of a mangrove plant

Dragonfly







my mum's boss and wife with our family


my tired face




mao xiang playing with the menu that look like a fan

me acting cute haha( hilarious)

we were eating unagi




tori karage


mao jie acting retarded

Retarding



we drank beer?




my uncle and mao xiang

curtain close


TOodles
Rachel

-------------